Review/Recipe - Crabtree and Evelyn honey and coriander hand cream and Lemon and Honey tart*

Tuesday, 4 November 2014
So this year Crabtree and Evelyn took part in Macmillan's coffee and cake morning, as part of that I thought I would make some kind of sweet treat to match the ingredients of some of their products. I was hoping to get this post up at the end of September but I've been so busy!

First up the Citron, Honey and Coriander Hand Therapy (100g, £15)
I've mentioned before that my hands suffer a lot from dryness due to working in a hands on environment. This cream is rich in shea-butter with the scents of lemon, honey and coriander coming through, I'm a fan of sweet scents so this isn't a scent I would have expected myself to like but  I love it. My hand truly felt nourished after this, they are left soft and smooth. 

Lemon and Honey tart.
So my sweet treat inspired by the hand lotion was a honey and lemon tart. I love Lemon and this was so sweet and smooth, perfect.


Ingredients/Method - Pre-heat over to 170c for the base 200g biscuits (of your choice) and 50g butter, crush the biscuits and combine with the butter, press the mixture into a base and leave to chill until firm, alternatively you can use a pre-made base (like I did..) for the tart mix two tablespoons of honey, grated zest and juice of one Lemon, 200g condensed milk, 100mil of cream, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Once all ingredients are combined pour into the tart base. Cook in the oven for around 20 minutes or until set. Once out the oven leave to cool and place in the fridge until set. Serve with cream.


*This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

this recipe is a deviation from here.  

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top