The Little Things.

Sunday, 2 November 2014


I thought I would pick up at least one of the Halloween themed Lush goodies before they disappear for another year. I opted for the Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar which was very sparkly the glitter got everywhere. The perfect comforter in a bath and turned the water a nice warm Orange colour, not to mention it smells amazing!




I didn't realise how bad this photo was until after I binned the packaging, these Yankee Candles in the scent Ghostly Treats smell so, so yummy! I'm trying not to use all of them in one go. I also have the Witches Brew and Candy Corn candles to try. Did anyone else pick up some of their Halloween products?



Everyone who knows me knows how much I love chocolate, even people are work will come up to me and say 'so and so has bought some chocolate in..' Chocolate on a lollipop stick makes me ten times happier..

What little things have made your week?

5 comments:

  1. I like all these treats what a nice Halloween haul x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should have bought more than one pumpkin though!! =)

      Delete
  2. I love the look of so many of the lush bath bombs but the glitter puts me off! Such a pain to clean and gets everywhere. Pretty to look at though :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute that they'll let you know when someone has brought chocolate in! What good co workers they are lol now I want some chocolate!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top