Review - Snapfish personalised photos gifts and calendars*

With Christmas fast approaching like me you may be stuck for ideas on what to buy people. I love photos, and I've mentioned before I love printing photographs off. Snapfish is the perfect site to create quirky personalised gifts or a treat for yourself, with items such as calendars, mugs, decorations, cards and more there really is something for everyone. Snapfish is a really easy website to use,  you create an album of photos you want to use by uploading or using social media sites and away you go designing your own items. 

snapfish personalised photo gifts review

snapfish personalised photo gifts review
snapfish personalised photo gifts review
When I was creating this calender I wasn't sure I would like it, I didn't know what photos to use, but I loved that you could add quotes under the photos so I chose ones relating to the photos. I would have loved to have used photos that matched each other but I did a mix and match instead and when it arrived I loved the result. The quality of the calender and image print is really good, especially for the price. There is plenty of room to jot down important dates, I'm really looking forward to hanging this up!  

snapfish personalised photo gifts review
I couldn't resist getting a snowflake ornament, I could have chose a better picture but I wanted something Christmasy and a photo of a Penguin was my only option, I'm giving this to my Grandma since she loves Penguins! Again, I'm really impressed with the quality of the item. Next up is the keyring, which is really affordable, I've wanted a picture of me on 'my' throne for a while although it did cut the end of which was more than likely my fault. 

snapfish personalised photo gifts review
The jigsaws come in three different sizes, I opted for the smaller one with 40 pieces, I love the idea of a jigsaw and think it would make a great Christmas day activity (maybe the bigger ones.) I chose a picture from my trip to new york from the top of the Empire State Building and it turned out to be quite tricky putting back together because of the sky and buildings! The jigsaw and picture is really good quality. 

snapfish personalised photo gifts review
Without a doubt my favourite, coasters with my Dogs on them! I used a mixture of camera and phone photos throughout all of these items and I did get a warning on a few saying that the quality might not be up to scratch, well all of the photos bar one where the warning popped (top right coaster) came out sort of blurry. The coasters are hard, the photos shiny and glossy. I'm really impressed.

The only downside is, since I ordered a few items they were posted out separately arriving on different days. But maybe that has something to do with how long some items take to make compared others. Either way I am super impressed and will definitely be using this site again. Let me know what you think!

*These items were sent to me for reviewing purposes all thoughts and opinions are my own. 
  1. wow they look really splendid, the coaster set of your dogs is a great idea, good photo/themed choice :) the do look like they will make excellent gifts, I particularly like the calendar with quotes and you've choses some good quotes (harry potter woooo) jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jigsaw & the coasters. I've never thought of getting a jigsaw made before!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ownster lets you design your own unique travel card wallet online in just a few minutes! We allow you to upload your favorite photos and personalise the caption to get your special travel card holder printed and posted to your preferred address. Personalised photo notebook can become either an individual accessory for yourself or a thoughtful gift for your relatives, loved ones, friends or colleagues. Ownsters will make it easy and fascinating for you to create your own custom photo notebook and to expand the opportunities to showcase your exciting and original ideas, illustrating those precious treasured moments of your life. Ownsters: Custom Travel Card Holders | Photo Gift Idea | Personalized Bus Pass, Oyster Card Wallets No minimum orders. Make personalized oyster card holder online. Add your own photos, design, logo or text. Printed and dispatched in 24 hours. Perfect gift Idea for relatives, loved ones, friends or colleagues. You can Photo gifts, Personalised photo gifts, Personalised photo gift, Personalised gifts, Cheap personalised gifts, Photo notebooks and Father’s Day gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you want to get something special for your loved ones, you must look out for the personalized photo mugs & coffee mugs online

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives