The Little Things

Sunday, 7 December 2014
So some of you may or may not have noticed that I've been a little bit absent from blogging/social media, with what feels like a million things happening in my personal life, college, work, family and boy problems I've been finding it hard to keep on top of things. Then towards the end of November my laptop decided to break on me. My new one arrived yesterday so hopefully I'll be able to get back into blogging and sort my blog out since for some reason the majority of my photos have decided to break, I have no idea how to fix it other than reloading all the images up again!

Early Christmas presents, my Mum gave me some money towards clothes so I took advantage of the cyber weekend. I chose a skater dress in paisley print, boyfriend t-shirt with a fox/antlers prints, Navy jeggings, a fluffy jumper, Baroque floral crop top and three pairs of shoes! I never buy my self clothes so it felt odd knowing I could for once! 

Getting the xmas decorations out! I've added a few to my collection this year, the little Santa and jingly Snowman which I picked up in Italy then the handmade snowflake! 

This little Owl candle, it may not smell amazing but its cute and could quite happily adorn my shelve for a while. I've had my eye on these pajama bottoms for a while, I love them, they are so snug and perfect for cold mornings!

Yesterday we celebrated our Mamma's 80th birthday at the Apple Tree, it was a nice get together with good company and amazing food, I opted for Nachos for a starter, a vegetarian toad in the hole for the main and creme brulee for dessert, yummy. 

What little things have made your week?

11 comments:

  1. Ah lovely Christmas decorations! I love the fox legging as well, they are so cute! Hope you have a fab December :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hope you have a lovely Christmas etc. too =) x

      Delete
  2. Welcome back :) Lovely purchases here - I LOVE the tartan fox tree decorations :)

    Style Sunrise ☀ // Giveaway!

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Christmas decorations! Especially the fox ones! And this time of year is brilliant for pyjama bottoms isn't it? I love buying new fluffy ones!

    Emma | frillsanddoodads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, needed some long ones to keep me warm in the morning! x

      Delete
  4. That cake looks lovely - I love the tartan fox decorations too.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a new laptop! Amazing that we can't seem to live without them these days. I'd be heartbroken if mine broke (touch wood)

    Loving the foxy stuff, if I wasn't trying to be sensible with my finances I'd rush out and do some shopping now!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of your fox leggings, and I'm glad you got a new laptop! Sucks that it broke though, mine did that over summer and I only just managed to buy a new one last month, really is crap isn't it? But the cloths look wonderful and I hope you are feeling calmer about things now :) I'm going to nosey at that pink dress for myself, not gonna lie.... jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear your laptop broke but YAY for getting a new one! And cute shoes, the pair in the middle are my favorite! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top