Happy Birthday to me...

Tuesday, 6 January 2015
So yesterday was my twenty fourth birthday, those numbers scare me a little! Since new year has just gone I'm sorry if this is the 48739 posts you read about goals etc. But as some of you may know every year I write a list, a set of goals to complete by my next birthday. If you're interested in seeing 25 things to do before 25 click here

I can't say this last year has been amazing its had it ups and downs and the last couple of months in 2014 were the most difficult for me. As you may have noticed if you read my little blog (thank you) I haven't been blogging as much and I've been struggling to get back into it, I have a pile of posts to write but just no energy to do it. There are a few reasons for this, one since I'm now at college again I've been staying on top with assignments which often eat away my evenings, then there is work, I work most days and with work and college it is rare I have a day off to myself. Then on top of that my laptop broke, then my images on here broke which I am still trying to fix. Another thing I really struggle with is energy, I am tired all the time, it is one of the most frustrating things. I want to do things and I try but my body just gives up, my eyes will burn from feeling tired, I'll get headaches that make me just want to sleep. I have no idea why, I've had low iron (headaches and tiredness are a symptom of this) and take supplements but they still don't help the problem. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Now into my personal life which has really knocked me about, in November I found out my Grandma had cancer, thankfully now she is doing well. As well as that at the beginning of November me and C, my boyfriend of five years broke up.It's a long and complicated story and still something I'm coming to terms with, I am planning on writing a post just about me and C. It's taken me so long just to write those words out on here. It sounds silly because I guess a part of me just doesn't feel like it is actually over.  So yes, the last couple of months haven't been the best but I'm hoping this year will be magical and wonderful.

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday :D

    I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma but I'm glad she is doing well. I'm also really sorry that your & C broke up :( I know we don't know each other that well but don't hesitate to send me a dm or tweet if you ever need a chat.

    I hope 2015 is a magical & amazing year for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks, it's nice knowing there are bloggers I can talk to =))
      Hope you have a magical, wonderful year too =) x

      Delete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!

    I'm so sorry it's not been going so well for you lately. Hopefully that was your years supply of rubbish all happening at once and now you can have a good year.

    I'm sorry to hear that your gran has cancer, but it's good that she's doing well.

    *Hugs* if you want them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) hopefully!!!
      Hope you have an amazing year too =) xx

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Hannah!

    I'm so sorry that you've been through some difficult time in the past few months. It might sound easier to say, but I really do believe things will get so much better in the near future.

    *big bear hug with confetti*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, things can hopefully only go up from here.
      =))))))))) xx

      Delete
  4. happy birthday Hannah! so so sorry you've had such a difficult time of it this year and in particular the last few months, but you've been doing really well and you are very strong. hopefully in the next few months you will find that balance, things will fall into place and you wil feel better (hug) best of luck with everything! And I'm always all ears for anything - jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =))) And thanks for listening to me moannnn =)

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry to hear of your grandma but im pleased she is doing well. Very sorry about C too you were there for eachother for a long time especially so young so it'll be raw for a while but you will heal it's just another journey you have to take but it'll make you stronger. Happy birthday lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =) it is difficult but I guess its something all off us will go through at one point. I can only learn from it =) xxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top