Loot Crate - Anniversary

Monday, 19 January 2015
"This months theme is a very special one as we celebrate anniversaries. Our favourite brick flipping game Tetris turns 30, as well as our favourite team of phantom-trapping scientists, the ghostbusters! America's favourite family The Simpsons is 25 this year, not to mention milestones for some of our favourite comic book creators, along with their heroes and villains!"




What's inside?

Captain America Air Freshener from Plasticolor. (Around $5) I like this item, although I don't have a car to hang it in yet!
Exclusive Dancing Groot Crew Socks from HYP Hosiery. I still haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy!! But I do love these socks although they aren't as comfy as the Deadpool socks from a previous box.
Tetris Sticker Set from Paladone. These are pretty cool but I can't really see myself using them.
Exclusive Ghostbusters Door Hanger from Quantum Mechanix. Again I can't see myself using this although it looks pretty good!
Simpsons 'Cast Mighty Wallet' from DynoMighty. ($15) I love the Simpsons, this wallet is tear and water resistance but again I don't really need a wallet. 
Exclusive The Joker Batman-Batman POP! Vinyl Figure from Funko. One of my favourite items in the box.
Exclusive Batman Comic Book Issue 36 from DC Comics.

I have mixed thoughts on the box, everything is of high quality and well worth the amount you pay each month which is a plus but there are some items in here that I won't use so it can collect as junk in my room..

What are your thoughts on Decembers box?

The box cost $29.95 (for the UK) including shipping, you can subscribe here!! if this is your first crate you can also use code SAVE10 to get 10% off! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great box, I love the captain America air freshener! :D I'm afraid of subscribing to a box bc I don't want to get a bunch of things I won't even use :/

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always the downside to these boxes =(

      Delete
  2. The Simpsons wallet looks fun anyway, I keep forgetting how old they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, ahh I love the Simpsons!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top