The Little Things

Sunday, 11 January 2015


My mum bought me a box of my favourite chocolates, Guylian seashells are the yummiest. They make me want to go to Belgium and spend the whole time there eating chocolate. 



A couple of weeks ago I finally got to see The Hobbit: Battle of the Five armies! I loved every second of it. I'm still a tad upset that this our last visit to Middle Earth, I wish we can have more films! 



A belated birthday present, this pretty little tea light holder. It fits perfectly with my room!

What little things have made your week?

8 comments:

  1. I saw the hobbit last week and I must say I wasn't keen D: thought it jumped around too much. then again I saw it in 3d and I don't like 3d, and going again with my dad this week for a 2d showing so I might enjoy it more :) i'll miss middle earth too, but I have a Blu-ray set of LOTR to get me through the pain :) jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =0 To be honest a few people have said to me they didn't like it, much to me being what, how!!! Haha, hopefully the 2D showing will be better, there is so much happening on screen that I can imagine it being hard to focus watching it in 3D
      I still need to watch the extended version, something to look forward to!

      Delete
  2. The tea light holder is so cute! I haven't seen the hobbit yet but I've heard so many great things!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really sweet, that got my taste spot on!! oo you'll have to let me know your opinion on it!

      Delete
  3. Not for the hobbit, it's harry potter for me I can't do too much geeking out hehe I used to love those chocolates hate being dairy free ! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Hobbit! I'm in a minority here, but I thought the deaths were well done. Won't go into why though in case someone who reads this hasn't seen it. Can't wait for the extended version - they had better put a funeral scene in.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top