TrekAmerica



I've been to the USA twice now, once when I was twelve for two weeks in Florida and then again at the age of twenty two spending five days in New York City, I love America and how no two places are the same. I've never really been a way for a longish period of time although I've always wanted to go travelling. The other day I took a big step into doing that, I booked myself onto the Southern Sun tour ran by TrekAmerica, I'll be spending roughly twenty three days in the USA travelling down from New York to LA. For me this is a big step, it took me an hour to click on confirm payment. I've never done anything like this before, I've never travelled alone. I'm scared, nervous and excited. Maybe this will be the plunge I need to actually go travelling or spending longer time away overseas. I'm not going until October which seems so far away but everyday since I've booked it I've gone through the same emotions. I just need to book my flights then start saving! I'm trying to make 2015 a fun year and this is my first step. If anyone has any tips please, please share!


  1. This sounds amazing - I can't wait to see photos and more information.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this sounds so exciting!! one thing I would love to do one day is get in a car and just take a road trip around the entire US!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to do it one day!! I've always wanted to do it so can't wait for it! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow what an experience! Can't wait till November when you can tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's going to be an amazing trip! and you are so right America is like a bunch of different countries all lugged together, but in such a fascinating way that you need to travel it as much as possible to get the true feel for it. you are going to have an amazing time and its such a great sounding trip to get yourself out of your comfort zone a bit and explore the world! jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, can't wait. I hope it will!! xx

      Delete
  5. Ah that is so exciting!! You will have an amazing time for sure. Those trips really take care of you, just pack light and get out there and make the most of it :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =) excited already but feels so far away! x

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is amazing, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! You will make the most amazing memories and truly boost your confidence. Throw your self in to it, no matter how scared or shy you are, by the time you get there you will have spent a lot of time and effort working towards it, and those 23 days will pass anyway so you might as well enjoy them!!! Looking forward to seeing the adventures you get up to! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will listen to that!!! Hoping to get stuck in with everything!! xx

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives