Woodland #DICraftSwap and January sign up!

Friday, 2 January 2015
I am really late posting about the woodland #dicraftswap firstly because I was so late in sending mine out and mine was late in arriving! 

Anyway I was sending to Llinos, I think the main reason I struggled because everything I made I ended up not liking so I kept doing different things. 

So I sent a mixture of things, the handmade items were the owl bunting since Llinos said her favourite woodland animal was an Owl and she also likes Pink, I made a little bear hanging decoration and lastly I bought a notebook from paperchase and decorated the front and back with woodland shapes, I really loved how this turned out. The items I bought was an Owl shaped candle and a tealight holder with a Squirrel on. 

Hannah sent to me, and I opened this on Christmas eve so it was like an extra present!!

Hannah got my taste spot on, she used the most lovely fabric and made me a cushion cover, which is now on my bed. It has the cutest hedgehog in the middle. Hannah also made me a little basket, which was hard to take a photo off but its so pretty and now holds all my lip balm. The gifts Hannah got for me was some pretty buttons, a tape measure, and lip balm (I can never have too much.) Thank you Hannah.

January's theme is DREAMS! If you would like to take part send me an email (daintyandivory@yahoo.co.uk) by the 20th January!! Or leave your email in the comments section.

Follow the links to view everyones blog who took part! 


5 comments:

  1. These are all such lovely items! I know my Christmas one to Gemma was received, but I'm wondering if anything on its way to me got lost in the Christmas post rush, I haven't heard anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea for this swap, which I heard about via Gemma's post. Will email now!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top