Loot Crate unboxing REWIND edition.

Wednesday, 18 February 2015
If you haven't heard about Loot Crate before, it is a monthly subscription box from America full of all things GEEK, each month has a theme, last months was anniversary, to view past crates click the link. The box cost $29.95 (for the UK) including shipping, you can subscribe here!! Next months theme is Heroes,  if this is your first crate you can also use code Heroes to get 10% off! 

January's theme was REWIND
loot crate rewind
What's inside:
An exclusive Retro arcade skinny tie*, this is cool but not something I would wear my self. - An exclusive 10-Doh! Figure* I got the fire hunt one, although some what cute it's not something I'm bothered about keeping. - Exclusive Star Wars comic book, my favourite item in this months box, I love Star Wars. - Exclusive Voltron Blueprint T-shirt, although I'm not a massive Transformers fan I can't go wrong with another top to sleep in.... - Comic Notebook* - Exclusive 8-Bit Glasses*

Overall there are more items I don't want in this months box, those marked with a star so if anyone is interested in buying them let me know before I put them on ebay!

What do you think of this months Loot Crate?

2 comments:

  1. ah I quite like everything in that box! I had to cancel my Lootcrate subscription to save the pennies, and I knew I would be jealous when I see the crates again! Its a shame you weren't too keen on everything in this month's crate. jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top