The Little Things

Tuesday, 17 February 2015
As a few of you know I've become a little disheartened with blogging and the main reason for this at the moment is because for some reason my images keep breaking, what's frustrating is that I have no idea why it keeps happening, even when I've uploaded the image again it does it. So, I've decided to upload photos from a different platform and pray this works, then fix broken images as and when I can, but I'd love for you to share how you upload photos to blogger.

This past week I've been eating a lot more healthful food and drink, I've started to add fruit to my lunch at work e.g. apples, oranges and bananas. I'm also drinking smoothies and drinks that promise to provide energy and other good things.

Saying that though, I do have to satisfy my sweet tooth, whilst in Tesco before college I saw these on offer two for £3 still expensive but I couldn't resist, cookies and cream is my favourite of the two, the salted caramel is too sweet to 'pig' out on.

Today I went to see my Grandma and Granddad, it sounds terrible but my Grandma was diagnosed with cancer in December, other then a brief five minutes, today has been the first time I've actually had the time to go and see them. She had her first chemotherapy the other day and seems to be doing well. It was nice to get to spend some time with her! My Grandma found these plates out for my Mum, my Grandma has had them for over thirty years, so she ended up giving them to me because she didn't want to end up breaking them. Aren't they lovely?

Other things:
If you love reading I'd love it if you could support a Emma who has written her own book called 'Lonely as a Cloud' set in a post-apocalyptic world. What if you woke up one day to find that everybody you knew had gone? Not just those you loved, but everybody you ever had, or ever might...... You can find more out here.

Also I'm debating whether to do a charity event next year, which involves canooing the Zambezi river and working with big cats in support of Cats Proctection it is something I really want to do but the sponsorship money is £3900 which is an awful lot, I'd love to know your thoughts since I would ask my readers if they would sponsor me. 

What little things have made your week?

6 comments:

  1. I love that little miracles drinks too - so good! Those plates are lovely too, I hope your grandma is doing well. I think that charity event sounds amazing! I would totally donate :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the charity option that's a lot of money my sister had the same when finding for Thailand I would chuck a little in too :) those chocs look yum wish I could eat them! I upload blogger photos the same way resize on pic monkey than upload from my computer you can't delete from anywhere cod then they break..I wonder if Annie at love all vlogs could help although mainly wordpress she still knows a bit in general x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little miracles drinks, and the lindt bars. SO yummy, :D Hope your Grandma is doing good, and I love the idea of the charity event, definitely a lot of money to raise though!

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lindt salted caramel sounds amazing - I hope everything else is well.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely go for the charity event, if you start raising now you will be in with a chance of making it :) it really sucks so much about your pictures, I have no clue it is happening to you :( I just upload my directly on blog posts and don't seem to have any problems. I might rethink another platform in case it happens to me as well! mm those lindt bars sound niiiiice
    jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the mention of the book Hannah :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top