#DICRAFTSWAP and March sign up.

I'm not going to lie, I am lagging when it comes to these swaps at the moment, with them being sent out late, getting it organised following everyone up etc. mainly due to my nights being spent on assignments so I do apologise if you have been getting involved. 

Anyway to side with my lateness this swap was the Christmas swap!!! It took me forever to send mine out to Claire. The Christmas swap was pretty open, not having a theme something to let the person choose what they want to make and buy depending on that persons likes.

Louisa, sent to me which was on time, so it does have some Christmas related items in there:

Louisa made me a lovely case which can be used as a pencil case, for make up etc. with a pretty sequin butterfly on it, she also made me a little tree ornament, I love my slow growing collection of handmade Christmas ornaments. She included gifts of a Lush bubble bar in the shape of a cute hedgehog, a yankee candle which I burnt out a long time ago (it smelt amazing) and another ornament for the tree that smelled like Oranges!!

I sent to Claire and sent the following:

Claire mentioned that she liked Jane Erye, so I made a hanging quotation 'I am no bird and no net ensnares me. I am a free human being with an independent will.'  I also included a little hanging Whale ornament. Claire mentioned she likes Cats and Woodland animals so I included a Owl frame, a pen with cats and owls on and some kitty highlighters! Sticking with the quotes theme I got a little plaque for Claire to hang somewhere in her house. I do hope Claire liked what I sent!

March theme is Easter/Spring. I love this time of year with bunnies, little lambs and chicks, lighter nights and the slow arrival of Summer! If you would like to take part fill out the below form by the 20th March.

Name: Age: Address: Social Media/Blog address: Likes/Interests: Dislikes: Favourite things about Easter/Spring: Anything else you might find useful: Willing to ship internationally (this is a UK based swap)

  1. Very cute swaps :) ive just finished febs love swap x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wall hanging! I will def be signing up for march, im just finishing up the love one at the mo! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives