Loot Crate unboxing February edition

If you haven't head of Loot Crate before it is a monthly subscription box from America full of all things GEEK, each month has a theme, last months was REWIND, to view past crates click the link. The box costs $29.95 for the UK including shipping you can subscribe here!! This months theme is COVERT. 

February had the theme of PLAY. Here is what was inside:
loot crate feb 2015 play


loot crate feb 2015 play
loot crate feb 2015 play
My favourite item in this months box was the Pop! Munny figurine which comes with four removable markers so you can draw etc. all over you Munny as much as you want! My next favourite item was the book called Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, it sounds really interesting and hopefully my kinda book. To me these two items were the only practical or items worth keeping, the rest if anybody is interested I am selling. Exclusive superfright card game and rock-paper-scissors dice. A hexbug orignal. Waka-Waka poster and an exclusive firefly online ship unlock code.

I am debating if to keep my subscription or not, I want to but then there are so many things in the boxes that I'm not interested in keeping myself. I might see what this months box is like before I decide. What do you think of Loot Crate? 
  1. I think I'd need to get two poor boxes before giving up...

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives