Review - Instanatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Vitamin C Serum*

Saturday, 7 March 2015
InstaNatural is a new company to me, they instantly appealed to me with their Vegan products, being against animal testing and using natural ingredients. They have a selection of beauty products from serums, creams and oils to cater for the face, hair and more. Over the last month I've been trying two of their serums the Hyaluronic acid serum and their Vitamin C serum. Both came packaged in a beautiful blue glass bottle with a pipette which is great tool to use to get the right amount of product and avoid any waste, however the pipette in one of my bottles didn't work which was easily solved by using the pipette like a spreader... 

insta natural review

Hyaluronic Acid Serum (£13.97 / 60ml) 
With Vitamin C, Green Tea and Vitamin E. This product aims to diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduce hyperpigmentation, achieve soft, supple and glowing skin. The product can also be worn under make up.
With Hyaluronic acid, Rosehip oil, seabuckthorn oils, plant stem cells, vitamin E and more. This product aims to smooth and hydrate skin, give a soft appearance, reduce fine live and wrinkles and even skin tone for a radiant completion.  The product can be worn under make up.

Verdict?
I've never used a serum before, and although they do soak into the skin fairly quickly, I did find the texture rather sticky on my hands afterwards. I loved the scent of the Vitamin C serum, it was a rather yummy scent. Both products have similar ingredients and aims for the skin however they both delivered different results. I used the hyaluronic first for around two weeks, I started of by using it at night and in the morning under my make up. Recently, my make up hasn't been sitting on my skin as well as it used to so I stopped using it underneath because I was unsure if it made the problem worse or not. I started to notice a difference in my skin after two days, however the difference was never in the appearance but in how it felt, it was smoother and softer. My skin also felt more hydrated and less tight and dry if I didn't apply moisturiser straight after using a toner. My make up was easier to apply (although still not staying put.) I also noticed my skin broke out less. Since I only used this for around two weeks I would love to have seen if the appearance of my skin would've have eventually changed. After the two weeks I switched to the Vitamin C serum, out of the two this one is my favourite. With this one I noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin, my skin looked clearer and brighter which is what I want from a product, however it didn't make my skin as hydrated and soft as the the hyaluronic acid. Overall, I really like these products, its been a while since I've used something on my skin and seen/felt a difference. I'm maybe going to try using one in the morning and the other at night and seeing what difference if any that might make. 

Have you used any serums before? 

*These products were sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top