Review - Paddle brush by Bella and Bear*

bella and bear paddle brush review
bella and bear paddle brush review
bella and bear paddle brush review

This beautiful paddle brush from Bella and Bear (£12.99) has a soft flexible rubber pad with ball end nylon pins for perfect brushing, suitable for all hair types it stimulates and massages the scalp whilst reducing stress during styling and blow-drying. 

Verdict? 
Once more I love the design, Bella and Bear have such a lovely colour scheme, with pretty designs and a vintage feel that will always appeal to me. On my hair however, I'm not a fan. My hair is quite long, and at the moment I am suffering from static and frizz (I have no idea why!) Whenever I've used this brush I felt like it tugged on any knots which really hurts. I haven't tried it on wet hair or during styling. On the other hand my Mum and Sister have been using this brush and prefer it to their normal ones. It glides through their hair easily, de tangles any knots painlessly.  I'm definitely going to have to try using this brush during blow drying. 

Do you have a favourite hair styling tool?
  1. This looks like such a lovely brush.
    The design is really sweet.

    Leah @ Peaches and Smoke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard lots of wonderful things about Bella & Bear recently. It's a shame the brush didn't really work for you. I love the packaging, very cute!

    Roxie ♥
    http://thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame this one wasn't for me, I've loved all the other bella and bear products!

      Delete

Designed by FlexyCreatives