The Little Things

Sunday, 15 March 2015
lush mini haul
The other day whilst picking up my Sister a face mask from Lush, I couldn't resist picking up a few goodies for myself. I chose the Golden Egg bath bomb, the Creamy Candy bubble bar and lastly the Soft Coeur massage bar. Anyone else used these before? I've had the Soft Coeur bar before and used the Golden Egg yesterday! Will be posting reviews shortly.

Crafting is something I love and the last couple of months I just haven't been able to do it, I've either had no time or just not in the mood, lacking concentration. The other day I finally started to get excited about it all over again and today I had a little bit of a craft day! Still have so many projects to start and do!! 

 Since I've started to go out a little bit more at night and having no going out clothes (I constantly steal my sisters clothes!) I purchased these two dresses for £20. Not too bad. You can find them both on asos here and here.

What little things have made your week? 

4 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top