Loot Crate unboxing March edition

Tuesday, 21 April 2015
If you haven't head of Loot Crate before it is a monthly subscription box from America full of all things GEEK, each month has a theme, to view past crates click the linkThe box costs $29.95 for the UK including shipping you can subscribe here!! This months theme is COVERT. I actually cancelled my subscription after this box due to not enjoying the contents and to save money and then they announced the fantasy theme which I had to miss, sad face and after seeing photos on instagram it looks pretty cool! 

Anyway the covert theme which of course if all things spy etc. Anything marked with a * are items I am not interested in keeping if anyone wants to buy them of me before I put them on ebay.

loot crate covert



loot crate covert
loot crate covert

1) Exclusive Bond: This is Stirred T-shirt from Loot Crate Labs, artwork by J.Salvador. This is pretty cool, although not the biggest James Bond fan I love this illustration. 
2) Exclusive Field Agent Blink Time Wrist Watch from 50 fifty gifts* I am not a fan of watches, this watch has to be pressed to see the time which is a cool, spy aspect to it I guess.
3) Spy Mad Libs from Penguin books* I remember playing this game when I was younger where you had to fill in the words and you end up making a fun story. Can't say its something I would use now though!
4) Exclusive Replica Agents of Shield Lanyard from EFX Collectibles* I do like this itme but I won't use it and it'll be pinned up somewhere and forgotten about. 
5) Exclusive Paracord Survival Bracelet from Loot Crate Labs, one of the most interesting item in this months box, according to loot crate this military grade parachute cord can be unwrapped in emergencies and used for multiple things such as catching food, building a 'hut', to help stop wounds from bleeding etc.
6) Exclusive Orphan Black Comic Book from IDW comics* this is a Canadian sci-fi about a girl and her clone doppelgängers
7) Exclusive Special Agent Dossier Notebooks, 2 pack from Field Notes*

What do you think of this March's Loot crate, have a favourite item? 

2 comments:

  1. This looks really similar to Nerd Block, I got the Nerd Block Junior box for my 10 year old a few times and his had Mad Libs in it this month too! I cancelled my sub as well, the exchange rate is too awful for overpriced lucky bag stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top