Review - InstaNatural Vitamin C moisturiser*

Thursday, 23 April 2015
ural Vitamin C moisturiser review























Instanatural was started as a small buisness in Florida with a vision of supplying quality, safe products full off wholesome ingredients. This vitamin C moisturiser is packed full of quality ingredients such as plant stem cells, hyaluronic acid and more. The product is vegetarian and not tested on animals!

The price for this product for 100ml is £19.47 which I think is affordable, the company use quality ingredients and the product lasts for a while. I really like the packaging, the design is simple but has all the information you need. The product is also dispensed out of a pump which I love because this way you know you're using as much as the product as possible. 

For application I tend to use two pumps, but one is enough the consistency is quite thick and is applied in circular upward motions. The product glides smoothly over the skin and sinks in quickly. I use this in the morning and evening and it hydrates my skin perfectly leaving my skin soft and smooth, it also sits fine under make up. 

So this moisturiser makes big claims such as brightening up the complexion and evening skin tone, after using it for three weeks my skin does look brighten and my acne scarring has started to even out and appear less red in colour. Restores firmness and elastically, I can't vouch for this but my skin does feel more soft and smooth. 

Since using instanatural products my skin is so soft, I've said it about five times already but I can't remember when my face felt so smooth to touch! I have bad days with my skin but they happen less and my skin is starting to appear more radiant. I would highly recommend this product and others from instanatural, especially for those who love natural and non animal tested products. 

*this product was sent to me for reviewing purposes all thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top