#DICraftSwap update and TV swap sign up.

Sunday, 17 May 2015
Due to life getting the best of me, I let a few of the past #DICraftswaps build up on me and I got very behind on them. Thankfully, I've finished my animal care course which had most of my time and attention so I was able to finally catch up. Below are the items I've sent out in the Zodiac, Love and Dream swaps. If you would like to take part in this months swap with the theme of TV shows click the button at the top of the page labelled craft swap for more info! 

ZODIAC SWAP
#dicraftswap zodiac handmade
This package was for Kat, who is an Aries. I made a Ram teddy I was really happy with the face and horns etc. but I felt like the body lacked something but I couldn't figure out what was missing. I then painted a trinket box, which also had glitter in it to make it look like the night sky then painted the aries sign on to it. I was really happy with how this came out, I love decorating trinket boxes! For the gift I included some healing crystal which I picked up at this etsy store.

LOVE SWAP
#dicraftswap unicorn love
So for this one I sent to Gemma, she stated that she loves Unicorns so I thought I would have a go making one using pink felt with glitter hearts on them. I couldn't get a good picture of this but I like how it turned out. For a gift I got a Love Potion (a candle) that smelt like strawberries, it was so yummy I wanted to keep it for myself. I got it from here.

DREAM SWAP

This swap was sent to Gayle, I also sent her some vintage style items since her parcel for that swap went missing. For the vintage theme I sent her a tea light holder and I decorated some coasters with some gorgeous, vintage floral style paper. I love how these came out, I wanted to keep them. I'm going to have to make some more for myself. For the dreams swap I decorated a note book with some flowers trying to resemble cherry blossom and printed gayles name onto it. For the gift since Gayle loves Japanese culture, I bought this print of a Tapir on Japanese paper, in Japanese legend a Baku is a dream eater who will come at night and eat away bad dreams, in some legends the Baku resembles a Tapir. I got this print from this store


Have you taking part in any swaps or been making thing? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable makes, their new owners will be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely item, you are very creative!!!x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top