Review - BRUZZ nail brush*

bruzz nail brush review
Nail brushes are something I've heard of but not an item I would have considered buying, they look quite messy and too hard for the delicate skin around nails. However, Bruzz is a new nail brush designed to make nail cleaning quicker, easier, less messy and more hygienic. Most nail technicians avoid using standard brushes because they can't be sanitised properly, are too harsh on clients nails and end up splashing soap everywhere. 

With its unique design Bruzz cleans the top, underside and tip of the nails in one simple action, the multi-direction cleaning and antibacterial bristles which are impregnated with softening vanilla extract give our nails a hygienic clean whilst keeping nails healthy and smelling gorgeous. 

You can use on dry hands or by squeezing liquid soap into the centre to get to work on dry, damaged and dirty nails. Due to it's design its prevents water from spraying. The bristles are removable making it easy to clean, and is dishwater friendly. It can be used on natural nails, acrylics, gels, polished and even used on toes! It comes in three colours, pink, blue and white and is available from amazon to boots for £9.99

bruzz nail brush review
My thoughts: Firstly, I love the design, its sleek and modern and easily comes apart for cleaning purposes. The bristles do look hard but are soft and gentle on the skin and feels like a mini massage. The product is easy to use by doing the tips or cleaning fingers individually. I was more interested in seeing if this products softens the skins and removes flaky skin, I did try and take before and after photos but seeing any difference in the photos was extremely hard. After using the product my skin looked visibly smoother and felt softer, it also budged some flaky skin around my nails. I also love the fact this product can be used on toes, a place for me that can always do with some tender love and care. My favourite thing about this nail brush is that it smells like Vanilla, it smells so amazing and does leave your nails with the lovely scent of vanilla. My nails have never really been extremely dirty when I've used this product so that is something I still need to test out but it is a great addition to my nail care routine.

Have you used a nail brush before? 

*this product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives