Review - Lush's Soft Coeur massage bar.

Sunday, 24 May 2015
lush soft coeur review
Every time I get a Lush massage bar I always reach for this one, Soft Coeur (£4.95) it has a sweet scent of toffee and chocolate and it is so yummy I almost want to eat it. I tend to use this after a shower, its small and easy to hold in your hand and to massage onto the skin. It can take while before the product starts to melt and become easy to rub along the skin, once it starts to melt it does leave the skin quite oily which can take a while to soak into the skin, not something that bothers me. The best thing is that the scent does linger for a while after. This massage bar has a chocolate centre, and as much as I love the scent of it, this is one thing I dislike about the bar, the chocolate in the particular Soft Coeur was rather big! My problem with this is  that it doesn't soak into the skin, it's there for scent, the chocolate residue sits on the skin and rubs off. It can also look like you've just covered yourself in dirt, as well as causing the bar to break eventually. However, this is not enough to put me of this bar, my skin is always left feeling soft, smooth and hydrated, it's one I'll use over and over! They can also last for a long time, I used my after every time I shower and it will last for over a month. 

Has anyone used this massage bar before, let me know your thoughts. 

2 comments:

  1. Thus is perhaps my favourite Lush scent. It reminds me a bit of Honey I Washed The Kids. MMMM. I'm not too keen on the chocolatey centre as like you said, it's just messy. I'll still happily buy this bar over and over again though.

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thus is perhaps my favourite Lush scent. It reminds me a bit of Honey I Washed The Kids. MMMM. I'm not too keen on the chocolatey centre as like you said, it's just messy. I'll still happily buy this bar over and over again though.

    Helen
    Tea in the Tub

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top