The Little Things

Sunday, 10 May 2015
My tickets to see Brandon Flowers arrived the other day, I am the biggest fan of The Killers and Brandon Flowers solo stuff. This will be the first time I'll get to see Brandon Flowers as a solo project and I am so excited! Going to have to race to the front.. 


I finally got to see Cinderella, it was sweet, magical and enchanting, I loved it. Has anyone else seen it? The dress was perfect and I want to live in Cinderella's house. 

New clothes in the shape of this pretty lace crop top and a cute plain black dress

I finally finished my animal care course to a distinction, I have no idea what to do now. The goal is to save up to go to Costa Rica next year and volunteer doing Wildlife Conversation. If anyone does have any tips on getting into wildlife conservation I'd love to hear them or working with animals in general!!! 

And lastly, some vegetarian fruit pastels! I can't remember the last time I had gummy sweets and this is the first time I've tired gelatine free gummy sweets and they were so nice!

What little things have made your week?

2 comments:

  1. Little things that have made my week have been Starbucks on the bank holiday and going to my Grandad's bithday.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise you could buy gelatine free gummy sweets! My week's been made by the sun coming out! xx

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top