Review - AA Skincare, Seaweed and Aloe refreshing eye gel*

Wednesday, 24 June 2015
aa skincare eye gel review

We all suffer from tired eyes from time to time, I do a lot and I've noticed my eyes getting a little darker from month to month. My beauty routine has never included anything designed just for the eyes so I was excited to try this eye gel from Amphora Aromatics (£6.96, 50ml.)  The product aims to refresh eyes whilst soothing, cooling and relieving tired eyes, it contains ingredients such as Aloe Vera which help cool, calm and sooth skin, Aloe Vera  is a natural anti-inflammatory and has anti-microbial properties which can promote cell growth. Seaweed a natural anti-inflammatory helping to sooth and calm skin. Cucumber extract helps to nourish and hydrate, amongst other things. 

I really like the design and packaging, its simple but I think that reflects the natural ingredients used in the product, I love products that have pump dispensers because it means you get to use as much of the product as possible! 

The product is really easy to use, you pump the amount you want out and then apply to the desired area, the eye gel can also be used as a make up remover applying over the eyes and removing with a cotton wool pad. The product works amazing as a make up remover, and always removes any last bit of stuck mascara or eyeliner. 

One thing I was worried about was putting gel over my eyelids, gel is quite thick and I was sure it would sting my eye or I'd get product in them, however the product is delicate, not once has it stung or agitated my eye. The eye gel would suit anyone who has sensitive skin.

Overall, the product does as it says, when I apply this to my eyes, the cooling sensation happens immediately, which is a great pick me up when I'm up at four am.  It soothes my eyes and I have noticed that my eyes have started looking a little brighter. The price for this product is affordable especially as it also acts as a make up remover, it's also the perfect size to fit into your bag if you need a little pick me up during the day.

Do you use eye gels? Let me know what you think.

*This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great product! I tend to get quite tired eyes - probably too much time spent on the computer and not enough sleep are to blame, haha.
    Would be tempted to give this product a go though - especially as you said it would be suitable for even sensitive skin. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product sounds great! I love eye gels and use them all the time. They are so great in giving you that woken up feeling on early mornings and days when you've gotten little sleep. I also like that it seems to make you eyes brighter day by day. Certainly makes me want to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top