Collaboration with Fat Face*

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

I'm never usually one to post outfit posts, it is something I would like to do more of but I feel so awkward posing for photos (I hate having my photograph taken, which might be evident in the photos.) When I was asked on behalf of Fat Face to do a collaboration and style an item from their South Coast Brights, which encourages you to add a pop of neon into your summer wardrobe I jumped at the chance. Fat Face was a shop I loved going into when I was a teenager due to their laid back chick look. 

Their South Coast Brights collection is full of colour with cardigans, coats and shorts, something that is good for me. If you know me I don't really have much colour in my wardrobe so I'm trying to add some more in there, slowly but surely. It was a hard time choosing an item, I was tore between the Jacquard hoody and a pair of shorts. In the end I opted for the Ethnic embroidered shorts and I was also allowed another item from one of their other collections, I chose the Stoneby skate texture trainers because I wanted to create a casual, laid back Summer look. 
fat face summer neon trend
fat face summer neon trend








The shoes are the nicest shade of blue and are super comfy, they could easily be worn with many of the clothes I have in my wardrobe. The shorts are a little longer than my usual taste but the pop of neon was enough to convince me, the detail is stunning. I teamed the shorts and shoes with an Aztec style print crop top I bought last year. Overall, I'm really happy with the look I created with the items I chose and I think I achieved the look I wanted. The look is perfect for a relaxed Summer day and personally it is something I would wear at a music festival.

Its been a long time since I've bought anything from Fat Face but I'm glad to see that the quality of their products is still the same. 
fat face summer neon trend


Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear all about your favourite Summer trends. 

*These items were sent to be on behalf of Fat Face to talk about their Summer Neon trend, I was allowed to chose two items from their site, one from their South Coast Bright collection.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top