Crafty Creatives - May box - Make a clasp purse.

crafty creatives felt clasp purse
Its been a while since I've posted any Crafty Creative posts, sometimes I start on the contents of the box but never finish the project. May's box saw us making a felt clasp purse, I love working with felt, so I was happy to give this one a go as soon as it arrived. 
crafty creatives felt clasp purse
The contents included pre-cut felt pieces, thread, jump rings, instructions, a needle and the purse clasp. I really loved the shades of felt that was included pastel and Spring colours. The instructions were easy to follow although it took me an age to stitch together the purse which made me put it down for a few weeks, since the purse shape had to be stitched twice, the outside and an inner layer. The felt was also really quite hard and tough to pierce with a tiny needle.
crafty creatives felt clasp purse

Although I did finally get around to finishing it off, and I love the end result. It isn't perfect, slightly wonky. The clasp was also hard to attached since it didn't easily fit on at all! I do love the end result but the purse isn't too my taste so I gave this away as part of a craft swap.

Are you subscribed to any subscription boxes, let me know your favourites.

Crafty Creatives is a monthly subscription box that sends a new craft to your door each month (£15 + £2.95pp)  to view past boxes click here.

Designed by FlexyCreatives