Review - Kiss beautiful brow kit*

kiss beautiful brow kit review
I love my eyebrows, it's hard to imagine that I ever used to leave the house without filling them in. I love big, bold and beautiful brows (although they aren't to every ones taste!) I was really excited to try out this beautiful brow kit from Kiss (£8.99 from ASDA) which includes five easy steps to achieve beautiful brows, step one is choosing one of the four stencils that best match your eyebrows, step two shape your brow using the handy razor, step three select one of two shaded powders to fill in your brows, the shades can be mixed together to create a different shades. Step four apply wax to  keep pesky brows at bay and lastly define your brow bone with the highlighter.   
kiss beautiful brow kit review


kiss beautiful brow kit review
The kit is really easy to use, I actually filled in the stencil using an eyebrow pencil then coloured/shaped it using the brush/shade. The darker shade is perfect for my brows and I love the highlighter, it is such a stunning colour and really defines my brow bone.
kiss beautiful brow kit review

So these are the looks that each stencil created on my brows, every time I tired a new stencil I kept changing my mind on which one was my favourite. I think all of them look pretty amazing and I love the idea of matching my brows to my mood or the look i'm going for on the day. I am really impressed with this product, let me know what you think!


Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives