Review - U+ Raspberry Ketones*

Review - U+ Raspberry Ketones
Recently, I've put on a little bit of weight, although it isn't something that bothers me I do want to get back to the size/weight I used to be since that's the weight where I am most happy and confident. On top of eating healthy and trying to do regular exercise I'm also been taking these U+ Raspberry Ketones (£20.00) I've never heard of Raspberry Ketones before, so what exactly are they? Raspberries contain 200 molecules that contribute to its distinct taste. The ketone molecule is one of these, which has been singled out for its distinct aroma. Raspberry ketones claim to help cause fat within cells break down more effectively, helping the body burn fat faster. They also claim that they increase levels of adipnectin a hormone that help regulates metabolism. 
Review - U+ Raspberry Ketones
The daily allowance is two capsules a day but to be taking at different times. The shell is also vegetarian for anyone wondering!!! Although raspberry flavour since you just pop a capsule in your mouth and swallow with water I couldn't really taste anything. I haven't really been consistent with the capsules, one day I'll have two, the next day one capsule or none at all so its hard to tell if they have contributed to any weight loss. I still have around twenty capsules lefts so if used consistently maybe I'll notice a difference. When I do take them though I do feel like I have more energy and I fill full so I resist the need to snack on junk food. 

I've also heard a lot of horror stories surrounding weight loss supplements with the effect they can have on the body (the ones surrounding the toilet...) But thankfully I had no side effects with this product.

Has anyone ever tried any weight loss supplements before? I'd love to hear your thoughts on them. 

*This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives