The Little Things

Sunday, 26 July 2015
I've most definitely jumped on the minion bandwagon, I love them, they are cute and adorable. I went to see the film the other day having no idea what to expect but hearing that it wasn't very good I kept my expectations low. Thankfully it was really good, it's one of those films that makes you laugh, a easy film you want to put on when you're feeling down. It was enjoyable. I also got a minion pillow, its nice and squishy and extremely cuddly. 

Last Sunday was my cousin's daughters christening, it was a beautiful and lovely day. I'm not a big fan of kids and holding babies but she is the cutest baby ever, and has a gorgeous name (Lucia Lily) with a mix of Italian, English and Indian she is going to be beautiful! It was nice catching up with family, putting on a pretty dress and enjoying a day off from work. Although I did end up with the biggest blister on my food, thanks to my sister giving me her 'comfy' shoes to wear.

Lastly, Aflie celebrated his seventh birthday. I know too some it might be silly celebrating dogs birthdays but since he lost his best friend this year we wanted to spoil him even more. I bought him lots of toys, my sister insisted on me buying a birthday hat so she could take photos, as well as getting him a birthday cookie especially for dogs. He has such a fun day and had no clue which toy he wanted play with first.

What little things have made your week?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes a weekend of little things is really nice.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice week of celebrations to be had! :) I unfortunately had high expectations for the Minion movie as Despicable me is so awesome, so I was a little disappointed that I didn't laugh more while watching, but you're right its a great easy film :) jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top