Crafty Creatives - June 2015 box - Recycled Book


Junes craft creatives box contained a kit for making a recycled book from mixed media artist Christine Plummer. You can design your own cover and bind four signatures inside. I really liked the variety of colours and textures with the paper that was provided, as long as a few items to decorate the cover. The best thing about this craft is that it gives you the skills that can be used over and a perfect way to up-cycle scraps of paper. 








The instructions were easy to follow and I had so much fun creating the cover and putting all the signatures together. However, binding was difficult with getting the needle through several layers of paper! I am happy with the end result but the book does stay open if I had thought about that beforehand I would have attached some thread to open/close it. 

Have you done any mixed media crafts? Let me know your favourites.


Crafty Creatives is a monthly subscription box that sends a new craft to your door each month (£15 + £2.95pp)  to view past boxes click here.

Designed by FlexyCreatives