Review - AA Skincare, Lemongrass and Lavender deodorant*

Review - AA Skincare, Lemongrass and Lavender deodorant

Review - AA Skincare, Lemongrass and Lavender deodorant
I've been on the look out for a natural deodorant for a while, this one from AA skincare (£4.94, 50ml) is free from alcohol, aluminium and synthetic parfum, it is not irritating to the skin and doesn't block pores. The scent of this deodorant is lemongrass and lavender both are known to be deodorising oils, they attack the bacteria that cause body odour to leave you feeling fresh. The product itself doesn't stop perspiration since this is the skins natural way of letting the skin breathe but helps cover odour. 

The deodorant comes in a glass bottle, I was really impressed with this packaging and I like the fact you can see how much you have left. The roller moves smoothly and glides overs the skin easily distributing an even amount of deodorant. I also love the simplicity of the logo and colours used. 

The scent of this product is amazing, it is a light and refreshing citrus scent that has a hint of sweetness from the lavender. It also contains Aloe Vera which helps soothe and calm the skin making this perfect to use after shaving. 

After loving the packaging and the scent I really wanted to like this product but I found it just wasn't for me. The product claims to cover odour but within two hours and as highly unattractive as it sounds I had a bad odour scent and I was walking around hoping no one else could smell anything, not good. I also found the product to be quite sticky and after taking my clothes of at the end of the day or in the morning I had pieces of fabric stuck under my arm. 

Have you tried any natural deodorants before, let me know your thoughts.

*This product was sent to me fro reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives