Review - Instanatural youth express night cream and eye gel*

instanatural night cream


The youth express night cream (£17.95) from instanatural is made from organic and natural ingredients, infused with vitamin C , rose-hip and argan oil and more. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, hyper pigmentation and uneven skin tones. 

The product is a great size at 100ml, it lasted me over two months, it has a pump which I am always a fan of as it allows you to get the right amount of product out. The cream is really thick and perfect for night time (although it says it can be worn during the day which I did and its perfect under make up) it soaks into the skin really quickly without any residue, it also leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, my skin tends to feel dry after I've applied moisturiser but with this it stayed hydrated! 

The product aims to plump and reduce pigmentation and even skin tone, which I think it does after using it for a couple of months my skin feels plumper, looks smoother whilst my skin looks more even. I was really disappointed when I ran out of this, its been my favourite moisturiser I've tried so far.


instanatural eye gel


I've been using this eye gel (£14.95) for a while now, it aims to diminish dark circles, eye bags, crows feet and more. It contains hyaluronic acid which helps hydrate and plump skin. Again the product comes in a pump bottle making it easy to dispense. The gel is really refreshing and has a cooling sensation once applied. The product spreads easily over the skin and soaks in really quickly. I do have really dark circles under my eyes so I was hoping this product might be able to fix the problem, however after using it for over a month I can honestly say I haven't really seen any difference to the area around my eyes which is really disappointing. 

Have you tried any products from instanatural? 

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives