Review - Proactiv+ skin smoothing exfoliator and pore targeting treatment*

Sunday, 23 August 2015
proactive review
I'm sure most of us have seen an advert for proactiv+, it was their adverts that made me weary about trying their products, endorsed by celebrities such as Katy Perry, I instantly thought the products won't work and the celebs were paid to lie so I wasn't about to depart with my money. I was wrong and I am so thankful I was offered these products to review. I was sent the skin smoothing exfoliator (£29.99) and the pore targeting treatment (£29.99) 

Proactiv+ have some bold claims about their products, so below are my thoughts on some of them.

Firstly, proactiv+ aim to clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts. I can say this is true, I have been using this product for a while now and my skin is clearer and I have only broken out a few times which is nothing compared to how much I use to break out prior to using this product. 

Brighten and smooth skin whilst enhancing skin radiance, this isn't something I would've noticed myself looking at my skin everyday. One day when I had woken up my sister made a comment saying my skin looks a lot healthier and clearer/brighter, she then proceeded to ask me what I had been using so I told her (she then wanted to use it herself)

Reduce visible pore size, this one I haven't really noticed that much, to me my pores still look the same size. 

Overall, I really genuinely happy with how these products have worked with my skin, the exfoliator is gentle and kind to skin. I feel it really gives my skin a deep clean, getting rid of dirt and grime leaving my skin feeling smooth and soft. The pore targeting treatment is almost like a thin, runny gel that soaks in to the skin quickly. It has left the appearance of my skin looking smoother.

The product themselves are quite pricey but they do offer kits which are cheaper and a great way to try the product or offering you monthly installments on the items. I've been using the products for around two months now and still have product left so it is worth the money.

Have you tired any proactiv+ products before? Let me know your thoughts.

*Proactiv+ state they do not test their products on animals.

**These products were sent to me for reviewing purposes all thoughts and opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top