Review - Fun by Desigual, The Fragrance shop*

Christmas is just around the corner (seriously how fast do the years go by!?) so it is time to get thinking of Christmas fillers. One of my favourite gifts to receive at Christmas is perfume there are so many different sets to choose from and a wide variety of scents. One I've been introduced to recently is Fun by Desigual (£19.00 The Fragrance Shop) The gift set includes a make up bag and a 50ml bottle of Fun. 

the fragrance shop fun by desigual
The gift box instantly stands out with is quirky, retro, colourful packaging which just matches the perfumes name. The box can easily be reused if you wanted to keep it. The make up bag is just as colourful and striking, I love the design. The bag itself is also good quality and the perfect size to pop into your bag. 
the fragrance shop fun by desigual
The bottle design is also bright and eye catching, it has spirals of  colour running around the front and back, along the side it has inscribed 'have fun everyday!!' on it. The design really lives up to the name of the perfume. 

The scent has 'top notes of juicy blueberries with delicious nashi pear and white peach, and heart notes of exotic passion fruit, violet and peony, the base leave a trail of sandalwood and bright teak.' I've never really tried fruity scents in the past instead opting for sweeter, musky scents. When I first sprayed this you can really smell the fruitiness of the blueberries and peach, the scent isn't too strong or over-powering either and I do really like the scent of this, however the only downside is compared to other perfumes I have used I find this one doesn't last as long throughout the day.

Let me know if you've tired this perfume before! 

*This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes all thoughts and opinions are my own. 


Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives