Crafty Creatives - Chocolate at Home.

Wednesday, 17 February 2016
Chocolate is my favourite thing ever, not once have I ever tried to make my own chocolates adding in my own textures and flavours so I was excited to try the chocolate at home kit
crafty creatives chocolate at home

I do enjoy gettin my crafty creative box each month, however there are some crafts that I'm not interested in, some that take me a while to look at but this kit was done instantly due to my excitement. This was a quick and easy craft, the longest part was waiting for the chocolate to set. 

The kit was to make 2 x 200g chocolate bars, one rocky road and the other honeycomb and orange. 

The kit consisted off:
350g Belgium chocolate
15 mini marshmallows
7g biscuit pieces
3g popping candy
20g honeycomb pieces
20g orange fruit pieces
Reusable chocolate mold
Bags
Recipe card

crafty creatives chocolate at home

crafty creatives chocolate at home
crafty creatives chocolate at home
The instructions were easy to follow and I was impressed with the end result. I avoided the one with the marshmallows due to being vegetarian but both bars were quickly devoured by my family. 

I really love the idea of making your own chocolate so let me know your favourite flavours below. 

Crafty Creatives is a monthly subscription box that sends a new craft to your door each month (£15 + £2.95pp)  to view past boxes click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top