THE HAPPINESS PLANNER

Thursday, 18 February 2016
Last year I spotted the happiness planner on another blog and I was smitten, it had everything I could ever want from a planner from to do lists, goals etc. At the time however I already had a planner so didn't feel the need to purchase one. 

What exactly is the happiness planner? Instead of focusing on productivity it aims to focus on what makes you happy, it is designed to welcome more joy, positivity and happiness into your life by applying practices of positive thinking, gratitude and self development. The planner is on the pricey side at £40.61, although only a few are left and have been reduced to £33.75. The planner ended up on my wishlist for my birthday and someone kindly bought it for me and it was everything I had expected. There were two colours to choose from and I was gifted the pink, gold and white one. 
the happiness planner

the happiness planner
The planner arrived in a beautiful gift box and was securely wrapped in bubble wrap, it also came with four gorgeous print outs to stick on the wall which include a bucket list and new year resolutions. 
the happiness planner

The planner itself is a hardback which I love it's accompanied with a spiral bound which makes it more practical and sturdier, it also makes it much easier to carry around. 
the happiness planner

Inside is littered with happiness and positive thinking quotes, the planner itself starts with a reflection of 2015, analysing aspects of your personality, dreams and goals. Each month is clearly marked, all starting with a plan for each month starting with personal goals and work goals, there is also a space to write about all the happy things you will do in that month. Each daily space includes: today I am excited about, exercises, main focus, meals, a schedules, a to do list, notes and place to write about the good things about that day and hopes for tomorrow. At the end of the month you have time to reflect on happy times, struggles, what you are thankful and more. 
the happiness planner

Overall the planner is perfect and although a tiny bit expensive it is well worth the money. I love looking through it, jotting things down and having the time to reflect on my day. Let me know what makes your ideal planner. 

3 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on this planner but I just couldn't afford it. I absolutely love the design of the one you've got and think they're beautiful and such a good idea.

    But, maybe next year!

    Issy | MissIsGoode xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely idea and the planner is beautifully presented :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top