REVIEW - AA SKINCARE, NATURAL SHAMPOO*

One thing I am trying to do this year is really think ethically about the products I am buying, are they cruelty free, are they natural? I have mentioned AA Skincare a couple of times on my blog and they fast becoming one of my favourite brands. Their products are natural, free from parabens, sulphates and artifical fragrances, they are also great value for money and the packaging is recyclable. The products contain essential oils which are combined with natural extracts and healing herb powders. Although there is no official mark on their products AA Skincare state "none of the ingredients we use in our products or the products themselves are ever tested on animals" 

Recently they have brought out a new hair care range with up to six different shampoos to choose from with a choice to suit every hair type, working with the hair and scalp to ensure healthy looking hair. I opted for the peony, bay and brahmi shampoo (£5.94, 250ml) a calming and balancing shampoo with anti-inflammatory ingredients to help maintain scalp health and boost hair growth with antioxidants to nourish and repair hair.  

If I had to describe my hair I would say it is limp, looks lifeless, dry, thin and flat. My hair can really been be the bane of my life because it never does what I want it to do, I want thick, shiny hair! The firsts things I noticed about the product is that it lathers up really well and it smells incredible, after the first wash I would definitely say my hair was looking a lot shiner than before. After using it for a couple of weeks now I can't significantly notice a difference in hair growth (neither my hair getting thicker or growing quicker) but overall my hair does smell good and looks a lot healthier. 

This is a shampoo I would buy again and use it in conjunction with their conditioner to see if that improves the quality of my hair even more.

Do you have any favourite natural shampoos? 


*This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives