REVIEW - CB12 BOOST*



CB12 boost is a unique, sugar-free chewing gum with a patented technology and double action providing a cool and minty flavour and prevention of unpleasant breath containing zinc acetate. 

The chewing gum helps refresh breath immediately, instantly preventing any bad breath odours. It contains zinc, flouride and xylitol combating acid neutralisation, plaque growth and strengthening of teeth against cavities. 

I have always been a little self-conscious about having bad breath, always having gum or mints on had to freshen my breath when needed. Unlike other chewing gum CB12 is designed to help combat halitosis providing a nice minty flavour, however they do tend to loose flavour fairly quickly but I did notice that I did not feel the need to pop another one in my mouth so quickly in comparison to other gum or mints. They are on the expensive side but a pack of two, containing ten chewing gum pieces a pack has last me longer than a other chewing gum/mints. Overall, I do feel like they have helped with my oral health. They also look like mints, with a hard shell it is hard to resist the urge to suck not chew. 

*This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
  1. This sounds like a great product. Does it freshen your breath from food odours or just from general bad breath?

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives