REVIEW - AA SKINCARE CLEANSING WIPES AND TONER*

Saturday, 6 August 2016
aa skincare cleansing wipes


Green tea and aloe vera cleansing wipes, £3.30, 25 wipes per pack.
'Lifts dirt from skin in a one-step refresh to remove make-up and cleanse skin.  Natural extracts of Aloe Vera and Green Tea soothe and nourish skin. Olus Oil moisturises. Perfect to quickly prepare skin in the morning or wipe away impurities at the end of the day, leaving skin calm, cool and refreshed.' 
There has always been a debate on whether to do use wipes on your face with a lot of discussion on whether they damage your skin etc. For a long time I actually banned wipes from my routine but eventually caved in and started to buy wipes designed for the face to remove make up on lazy days. These facial wipes from AA skincare are paraben and MIT free as well as being PH balanced making them perfect to use on the skin without worrying about damaging the skin. In comparison to other wipes I have used in the past these ones are a little drier, however they are gentle on the skin and remove all traces of make up leaving my skin feeling nourish and clean. 
aa skincare cleansing wipes

Tea tree oil and aloe vera body cleansing wipes, £3.30 (on sale for £2.20) Vegan friendly.
'A festival, travel or gym essential for quick and effective top-to-toe cleansing.  Naturally antiseptic Tea Tree oil cleanses and removes bacteria, whilst Aloe Vera leaves skin cool and calm.  Perfect to keep in the car, home, office or to take on holiday to keep you clean and refreshed all day long.  Alcohol and artificial fragrance free. 1% Tea Tree oil.'
How I wish I had these when I was in Hawaii!! I love these, they are perfect for freshening up during the day, specially if you might not have time to shower or its a hot day etc. The tea tree oil leaves you feeling clean and slightly less germ free whereas the aloe vera leaves the skin feeling soft.
aa skincare toner

Frankincense and Rose face toner, £7.98, 150ml, Vegan friendly. 
'Refreshing and fragrant Damask Rose water is combined with hydrating and toning Frankincense water to gently refresh and prepare skin for moisturising. Fragrant formulation of Frankincense & Rose combines pure natural ingredients – including Pomegranate, Honeysuckle and White Willow Bark - to create a calming and balancing skin toner for daily use.  Leaves skin revived and rehydrated, ready for moisturising - or use to refresh tired skin throughout the day.'
Since trying to switch all my beauty products to cruelty free I have been trying to find a toner that works for me, toning is such an important part of any beauty regime, I was never one to use toner when I was younger and I recall the moment I used it for the first time and to my horror how much stuff was still left on my face!! This toner comes in a recyclable pump spray container and the perfect size to carry in your bag if required. To apply the toner I tend to spray a few spritz directly onto my face and onto a cotton wall pad the first think you will notice is the scent, I love it it reminds me of a walk in the countryside. The toner is cool and refreshing with Honeysuckle for anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant pomegranate and Frankincense to boost the skin and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. My skin feels so clean, feels smooth and I've noticed an improvement in the appearance in my skin. 


Have you tried any products from AA skincare yet?

*These products were sent to me for reviewing purposes all thoughts and opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top