REVIEW - GLAMORISER FREE-STYLER*

Sunday, 4 September 2016
I was born blessed with wavy, uncontrollable hair and following the rule girls with wavy hair want straighter than straight hair (why is that?!) When I was younger I remember having hair straighteners that you had to fill with water, like an iron to get straight hair but even those couldn't tame my wild mane. As I grew up I did start to accept and even like my wavy mane, half the time I just left it how it was but the majority of the time I craved a sleek look. Travelling is slowly becoming more apart of my life and although I do tend to take straighteners with me, my surroundings might not always support plug sockets (for Hawaii my hair was some insane mess and I had no way to tame it other to shove it in a very messy bun.) I would have found glamoriser so useful. 
glamoriser free styler
glmaoriser free styler

The glamoriser free styler is a cordless, compact size styler that fits easily in your bag meaning you can touch up your hair on the go. The ceramic plates are infused with black diamond oil to leave hair feeling soft and to prevent snagging of the hair. They heat up in 120 seconds with variable heat settings and blue lights to indicate how much power you have left, the product comes with a charger (40 minutes use with 3-4 hours charge time.) Along with that I love how it comes with its own travel pouch which is sparkly so I instantly loved it. The styler can be used for touch ups, to fully straighten or to curl the hair. 


Please excuse my very bright pink dressing gown, I have had it for years and it is probably pass it by now but I love it and at this point I hadn't even mustered the energy to get dressed yet... Today my hair wasn't as bad as it usually is but still a little bit wavy! 

The plates glided effortlessly through my hair without a single snag, leaving my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. However I do have fairly long hair and they did struggle getting all the waves out, I am not sure I could achieve a straight sleek look using these. The size in comparison to 'normal' straighteners also caught me of guard not knowing how much hair to do at once! Personally I feel these are best suited for touching up hair or taming parts of it rather than the full look. Another downside is that the battery only lasts 40 minutes and with a 3-4 hour charge time it may not be so perfect for travelling, maybe a weekend away or camping at a festival. 

Overall, I feel the product would be best suited for short haired girls, for myself it is perfect for touch ups although I can see myself taken this on a night out, getting drunk and probably causing some damage to myself...

The product retails at £69.99 and is available from boots, debenhams, argos and other high street retailers. I feel £69.99 is an affordable price for a cordless straighter. Let me know what you think.

*This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top