REVIEW - FRUITY, JUICY FACE MASKS FROM OOHAR*

When it comes to beauty I wouldn’t say I follow a routine, lately my skin has been needed some TLC, lack of sleep, stress and other factors has caused havoc on my skin. In these times I like to give my skin a little bit more attention and turn to facemasks. Masks are designed to be more potent than day or night creams and are designed to make a big difference to the skin.

I have been very lucky to have been able to test out a number of products from Amphora Aromatics AA skincare range and Ooharr range. Today I want to talk about two new cream masks from Ooharr, I loved their deep cleansing clay masks which you can read more about here. Cream masks are meant to be exceptionally good in colder weather especially when your skin can get drier.

“Our new Ooharr cream masks are formulated to detox and clean skin, without stripping out moisture  helping to both treat and prevent spot breakouts.  The range is perfect for young adults, looking for effective and fun to use natural treatment masks for quick and easy at-home facials, rather than synthetic solutions.  The brand has a bright, young and fun personality with zany packaging inspired by Andy Warhol’s imagery. “
Woody Evans, Director at Amphora Aromatics

ooharr face mask review


Juicy BurstContaining ingredients such as sunflower oil which is high in vitamin E to lock in moisture and keep skin feeling soft, along with antioxidant filled cucumber to rejuvenate tired skin and reduce puffiness.  This mask is the perfect pick me up, it nourishes the skin, cleanses and helps improve texture, whilst leaving the skin feel fresh and clean. I loved the scent of this one, like a whole orange in a little sachet. Out of the two this one was my favourite, it left my skin feeling soft and supple. Note to self, don’t get in the bath whilst using a facemask if you know you have a parcel being delivered, because it will always arrive whilst you are trying to relax, it is not a good look to greet the postman with!  
Fruity Magic With ingredients such as squalene a natural antioxidant which helps soothe skin damage and green tea extract to tone and brighten the complexion, this mask is perfect for those who are suffering from congested skin. This facemask did help calm my skin and reduce redness but I really didn’t like the scent of this one in comparison to Juicy Burst.


Overall, I am really impressed with these face masks, they have a thick and creamy consistency which leaves the skin soft whilst being easy to wash off. The retro packaging is something I adore and adds a little bit of fun. Although designed to be a one use sachet, it is a generous amount and I can easily squeeze another mask out of it. 

Have you tried any Ooharr product yet?


These face masks were sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives