REVIEW - AA SKINCARE CEDARWOOD AND PEPPERMINT SHOWER AND BATH GEL*

aa skincare cedarwood and peppermint shower and bath gel
I love baths, I always feel it is like putting a potion together, ensuring all the ingredients are right to soothe whatever ails your body. AA Skincare have recently launched a collection of plant inspired bath and shower gels which five herbal and botanical scents to choose from. I enjoy reading the descriptions and ingredients on the back of products, the descriptive writing often has me hooked and dreaming of that perfect bubbly bath. This is how I felt reading about AA Skincare cedarwood and peppermint bath and shower gel (250ml, £5.94.) I could almost breathe in the uplifting aroma of peppermint.  

On arrival I couldn’t wait to try this product out and I wasn’t disappointed. The aroma of peppermint was so strong and lasted throughout the whole bath. On top of that it is full of nourishing ingredients such as Brazil Nut Oil, Eucalyptus and Murumuru seed butter to cleanse and refresh the skin.

After the bath my skin felt soft and soother, whilst I felt energised and refreshed. Although, this product can be used as shower gel, I am going to stick using it as bubble bath and plus it creates a mountain of bubbles, a key ingredient for the perfect bath.

Have you tried any products from AA Skincare?

Vegan friendly product.


*This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives