AA SKINCARE FRANKINCENSE AND ROSE GIFT SET*

It’s nearly that time of year again where we treat our Mums for Mother’s day. I don’t know about you but I like to give practical items, thing that can be used. Along with other small gifts and days outs. One thing I like to receive as gifts is skincare products, mainly because skincare are products I get through so quickly that it is nice to have a little stock of them. If you are into natural beauty like me then maybe this hydrating and toning face kit from AASkincare would be perfect for your mum! With key ingredients of frankincense and rose amongst 20 other natural ingredients it will leave skin feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and soothed.

The kit comes neatly packaged in a gift box with the following three products, face cream, gel and toner. I have used some of these products previously on myself and they have worked wonders for me, I am forever grateful that AA skincare have been a brand that has gifted my many items but it is one I choose to buy from as well. I really cannot say it enough, but they are one of my favourite brands. 

This gift set is perfect from aging skin as the director of AA Skincare, Woody Evans says ‘Rose Damascena brings calming and fortifying qualities, combined with soothing Frankincense - highly regarded for its ability to soothe and prevent fine lines, small wrinkles and other signs of ageing.  Our new Hydrating & Toning Face Kit is perfect for rehydrating skin prior to moisturising in the morning or evening.

I have mentioned before that AA products are free from parabens and artificial ingredients, vegetarian and many products vegan with only natural and safe ingredients.
So if you are looking for the perfect skincare for your mum then look no further!

Visit www.aaskincare.co.uk to view their huge collection of natural beauty products.

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives