AA SKINCARE - CEDARWOOD AND PEPPERMINT CONDITIONER*

aa skincare conditioner review


AA Skincare recently launched a ranged of shampoos which I had the pleasure of trying last year. The latest launch of a range is their conditioners, I opted for the cedarwood and peppermint conditioner (£5.94, 250ml) after falling in love with the scent of this with their shower and bath gel. It is an invigorating and naturally refreshing conditioner that adds volume and shine. It is packed with nourishing ingredients such as shea butter and coconut oil to lock in moisture, along with peppermint and cedarwood essential oils to offer balance to oily hair. 

A small amount of conditioner spreads evenly over shoulder length hair, which once applied needs to be left on for five minutes. The peppermint leaves my hair and scalp feeling refreshed and clean and the scent stays in my hair every time I use it (I may occasionally smell my hair just to breathe in that peppermint scent.) Overall, it doesn't really add much volume to my hair unfortunately, but you know no amount of backcombing and hairspray will give my hair volume, it instantly falls flat. But I do enjoy using this conditioner, it leaves my hair soft and shiny and smelling incredible. 

Have you tried anything from the AA Skincare range?
  1. This sounds lovely. I have oily hair and as much as I love my current haircare I'm always on the look out for something new.

    Pinar | www.beautybakingbella.com

    ReplyDelete

Designed by FlexyCreatives